Our New Home

Hooray, we closed on the house, it is officially ours!!! We are excited and nervous to begin this new adventure. For those of you who did not get the link to the pics of the house, here is a little glimpse. I did not take these pictures and also did not decorate the house. Hope I can keep it looking this nice though.









I absolutely love this kitchen. I do not love to cook but I am finding myself excited to start making some yummy dishes in this room. Thrilled!!!





The sellers are planning to leave this dinning table with the house. Score!!


The master bedroom...


...and master bathroom.


I think I will be spending my days in this shower. 


The sellers are also planning to leave these twin beds. We are thinking of using them for Shadd and the new baby when he/she gets to be old enough. 




The backyard! I think this will be Travis' new hobby since this house does not need anything done. We are so done with remodeling houses that we are not even considering painting. 


It's so peaceful back there.


Finally, the amenities. If I planned one activity per day with Shadd I would have enough things to do for a whole week. I'm looking forward to taking Shadd to the pool and making sure he does not spend his days locked up in the house. 




I don't know how to golf, maybe this time I will be able to learn. Let's add teaching Myriam how to golf to Travis' to do list shall we. 




So there you have our new home in Jacksonville, Florida. Come visit!! 

Comments

  1. That's amazing! Congrats :D
    -Tiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiah, we are super excited. Hopefully you guys will be able to visit us in Florida ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we wish we could have visited you in Texas. Hopefully we'll be able to afford to visit you guys someday. Great new post by the way, your hair is always beautiful. :) You have natural beauty! -T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts