A New Skelton
Yee-hah, it's a Texas Skelton. My wonderful friend Heather decided it was about time I had proper pregnancy pics. We picked the Stockyards in Fort Worth...Why? Well, because it's Texas.
It was so much fun coming up with all the positions for the pictures. I wonder how models do it. "Over here miss Myriam, one more this way". Oh, what is a girl to do with all the attention?
This mural was right in front of a cupcake shop. We thought it would be clever, especially since sweets have never been as appealing to me as they are now. Maybe they contribute to the 'Ready to Pop' sensation.
I'm only 7 months preggers here, so the only thing that should be ready to pop is my gum.
Luke is so cute. If I had a son, I would want him to be a Lukester. He would say things like "I only stayed in my mamma's tummy for 10 weeks, I wanted to meet her". He would inspect the mural to make sure all is right. Way to go Luke!
Heather is so creative, brick walls and umbrellas are enough to stop traffic. "Who's that lady...sexy lady". Hahaha
I remember many years ago when I was only dreaming of being blessed with such an amazing possibility of being a mother, someone approached me and asked if I was pregnant. I was pretty fit so that question caught me way off guard. When I said no, she replied "You have that pregnancy glow" . This picture reminds me of that comment and makes me smile.
I am so excited to be a mother and raise a child that will have many reasons to smile, like cupcakes and kisses lots of kisses. See you by April 26th.



These are so cute! I love this!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You're such a gorgeous person! -T
ReplyDelete