Shaddman Summer

Mezanmi gade yon chale! It is so hot in Texas right now.  Thank goodness for indoor parties and the good friends who throw them. Don was taking pictures with his super cool camera, here we are at Adam's first birthday.  It seems that age has taught Adam to enjoy the moment while Shadd looks determined to just finish the race. He's so cute!!!


The central AC went out in the house and oh boy what a horror it has been. Yes, I'm from Haiti but I don't ever remember it being THAT hot. We couldn't go outside to catch a cool breeze or sit under a tree, it was hot everywhere. We managed to get a window unit, but it made us all stuffy. Travis of course made an adventure out of it, and decided to set up a tent outside thinking it would be cooler at night. It was lovely!



Our AC is finally fixed! Ironically, we waited till after it was fixed to go cool off at the pool. I will clarify right now that I didn't want to swim because I just had my hair done and not because I can't swim Okay  (Even though it takes me days to get from point A to point B, I still call it swimming lol)


Shadd was splashing water everywhere. The sun glasses became a necessity and no longer a fashion statement. In the end, he couldn't be happier. You don't have to take my word for it... I have proof . This is a video I took of him on the way home from the pool.  










Comments

Popular Posts