New Camera, new hobby

I've been going crazy taking pictures and needed to just get my own camera. This whole time, I was borrowing the Dalton's. Although, I'm pretty sure they didn't mind I still had to get my own. When I discussed my options with Travis he only had one thing to say "You are entitled to your hobbies". Oh, how I love that man. So I ordered my camera, received it and the picture taking monster has been unleashed.


It really doesn't take much to take amazing pics when you have a baby boy as cute as mine. Papa got him a door swing thingamabober. I didn't use it as a child but he swears by it. Gotta keep up with traditions. 


This pictures cracks me up for two reasons. 1) Travis always thinks it's dumb when dad's have pictures of their kids laying on their hairy chests. He thinks it looks totally staged like "hey, let me take my shirt off so you can take a picture of my chest hair". This pic however, is to prove to him that it can happen without being staged. 2) Shadd looks so concentrated watching my general Relief Society Conference on TV. Look at his hands.. I die!!


So this photo was taken just a few hours after Shadd got his shots. Last time, the nurse was awful and was taking her sweet time giving him the shots, kept messing up and had to re-poke him. This time, I got the long lost cousin of Speedy Gonzalez as a nurse. She gave him 4 shots in a blink of an eye. Shadd was smiling before we even left the room. I am forever requesting her from now on. 

 


That's the face I make when I'm trying to do push ups too


I'm amazed how he knows what to do with a truck. Who taught him to move it back and forth like that?? By the way, he can sit on his own!!!


My little monster, so cute. Anywho, these are just raw photos I've been taking just for fun. I need to learn how to use all the little features and settings on my new camera. More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts