Out time in Atlanta- Part 2
We got the car rental and I planned our weekend to perfection. On Friday, we decided to head down to downtown Atlanta. We only had half of the day so we visited the Olympic Park
Shadd had a blast. The weather was perfect and of all the things we could photograph we mostly took pictures of Shadd. Of course, I couldn't make up my mind on which picture to choose so I've posted them all.
Shadd has discovered his tongue, he keeps sticking it out.
I had to add a salute to the flag picture
On Saturday, we visited the Coca Cola factory. We enjoyed sampling the various Coca Cola products from all over the world and the whole "secret recipe" plot was kind of cute. As interesting as it was though, I don't think we will be going there again.
"Behind this vault rests the Coca Cola recipe"
We are glad the good Dr. John Pemberton invented the recipe for Coca Cola but I would like to see him try to create a cute little Shadd. Dr. Pemberton -1 and The Skeltons -10... we win!
We had fun walking through the parks and visiting downtown Atlanta. There is so much to see and all within walking distance. Too bad Shadd does not really cooperate when we put him in his car seat. He really does not care to be in the car especially not when he is tired.










Comments
Post a Comment