Thanksgiving Vacation - St. George Edition
We went on a jet plane! This time we headed to St. George to visit family and also to attend Tyler's series of ceremonial events. We were planning to attend his Eagle Scout ceremony and his farewell talk. We landed in the Las Vegas airport and then drove to St. George. As expected Shadd cried most of the time. He absolutely despises his car seat. I can't wait for the day when he will not be too bothered by it anymore. They say it will come... sigh.
Shadd just loves his uncle Tyler, he kept laughing at the faces Tyler was making. I didn't expect the face making game to last the whole 3hr drive but it was greatly appreciated.
Of all the toys available, Shadd was content playing with a bucket. This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the billion photos I took during our stay.
It was a much needed vacation for me. Shadd got to spend a lot of time with Papa while I just relaxed.
Bisou!!
As expected, we went to the pool a lot. Shadd had a blast! This is my second favorite picture of our stay. He was so excited.
Once the cousins arrived from California, the street was ours. I hope they will be able to get together more often especially when they get older.
We also got to feed the ducks. To answer the common question I've been getting about the ducks, no they are not family owned. These ducks are from a public lake and seem to just have lost all their fleeing instincts. Whitney was an expert at catching them and they didn't seem to care as long as they got fed.
Anyway, there isn't anything better than spending a Sunday afternoon cracking jokes with family
Yay, a photo of whole gang! Not a very good photo but it works. This will be the last complete family photo for the next two years since Tyler is leaving for a mission in 2 weeks. We are so excited for him. Tyler has the ability to make people feel comfortable. He is so easy to talk to and with no fru fru so I'm sure he will not be one of those robotic missionaries reciting lessons like Kristen Stewart in Twilight.
The picture sessions were the last thing we did before we left St. George. Hope we get together again soon.







Comments
Post a Comment