Thanksgiving Vacation- Provo Edition

 Check it out everybody, it's Provo time!  Grand-mere was so happy she was making all kinds of delicious meals. Our first 2 days there consisted of  us waking up to yummy Haitian scrambled eggs and lounging in our pajamas,


What's cooking this time Manmie?!


This is officially my favorite family photo of all time. I'm beginning to see a pattern on my list of favorite pictures. I should start a photography business and call it pajama shots. 


My mom has had a fish tank at home for as long as I can remember but none of us kids really cared for it. Especially Fritzgina, who wouldn't even eat or think about eating if she had to sit close to a fish. Shadd was quite entertained by them so I guess having a fish tank is not so bad after all. 


We met Zack, Fritzgina's booooooyfrieeeeend!! Crazy!!! I use to change her diaper, she shouldn't be thinking about boys. I still want to get her a Barbie for her next birthday but nope...she fell in love. At least he is a nice guy and we gave him the stamp of approval. Welcome to the posse Zack! 


 Stephanie came from Rexburg and stayed for a gran total of 3 days. She is working so hard and staying in Rexburg even when she is off track. I heard a rumor of graduation and I'm impressed. They are all growing up so quickly.


We were also able to visit Uncle Bryce's seminary class and Shadd got stung by the teaching bug.  I should have taken a picture of Bryce sitting in his office he looked pretty official. I guess Shadd will have to imagine that image for now. 


He is so CUTE!!! (Caution, sudden change of hairdo coming up.  I got my hair twisted and it took 8 hours to do and my boys just hung around and waited for me) Cute and sweet, perfect combo. 


I can't even remember the last time we were able to just play at a park. We were raised with not being able to spend a lot of time outside. Haitian traditions, I guess. Anyway, it was nice to be able to just play and just be our old selves. 


Shadd may not look too thrilled there but trust me he had fun. 


Exhibit A


Swing Swing Swing


Exhibit B


Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I am grateful for my sisters even if we don't get to spend much time together. 


This year has been just the best of my life. The Lord has blessed us so much. I am even more grateful for my perfect husband who understands me better than I understand myself at time. 



I'm sad I didn't get to take a picture of my perfect 20 lbs turkey because we had to display it a someone else's house.  It would have been awkward to take pictures of their table since I don't really know them. Maybe it's just an excuse, I just forgot haha.   Anyway, we continued with the tradition of setting the Christmas tree and the million other decorations my mom had us put up. 


Gasp! This is the view from my parents living room window. Breathtaking!!


More silly family photos...


... and good outdoor family competition


Shadd got to say goodbye to his uncle Tyler just a day before he left for the MTC. Well, this ends our thanksgiving trip so excuse me while I find a post it and write a reminder to send that picture to Tyler. He just has to have a Shadd picture with him for extra protection. 


Comments

Popular Posts