Air Show Fort Worth TX 2014

Grandpa, grandma Skelton and Jbz came down to visit us for Shadd's first birthday. On the very first day, we got to see the Air Show on base. I've never been to one and it was quite the experience. 



I didn't try to take shots of the actual jets thinking pictures like that are only a google search away. I decided to take shots of our family enjoying the show. 


But then I realized it wasn't such a great idea since most of my pictures turned out to be back of the head shots. The idea was great, but the end result was not as I had imagined. 


Shadd seemed more intrigued by his new found love for walking, and a random rock on the floor than the actual planes.



Once the blue Angels really started to put up a show, it got very very loud. I was worried about Shadd's hearing but Travis was prepared and had Shrek ear plugs for him. 


The picture on the bottom right cracks me up. Of course, I would be making my famous grimace. I guess I make it more often than I thought.... WHAAAAATTT!!!!


In the end, we had lots of fun and other than the deafening sound it makes I had no complaints. The Air show gets a big thumbs up from me. 






Comments

  1. Looks awesome! You're all so photogenic and such beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts