March Madness
March is here! We are finally getting ready for spring but the weather is not getting with the program. We have been going back in forth between freezing winter days and hot summer nights.
When the weather does get nice, we like to chill outside even if its just to sit on lawn chairs and people watch. Shadd loves being outside, it almost always stops all crying sessions and fussiness.
Shadd has had what seemed like a very persistent cold. It was becoming so difficult until my mother reminded me of my summer long runny nose when I was a kid. I brought up the idea of allergies to the pediatrician and he suggested we try Zyrtec. I was hesitant at first but he is so much better now that he can enjoy working with papa without the side effects. I hope it's only during the summer.
Speaking of yard work, the elders came over to help us with our neighbor's yard. It's kind of for a selfish reason, we got tired of looking out our window and seeing a wasteland in their yard. Anyway, we decided to order pizza from Sam's. I drove as fast as I could to pick up the order and had no makeup on and looked like crap. I tried to not think about it and just get the pizza while hoping to not bump into anyone I knew. Once back in the car, a middle aged man came up to my window and kept trying to tell me something. He was such a soft talker it took him 3 tries to get his point across. The conversation went something like this. "Mumble mumble"... "What?". "Mumble mumble some more"..."WHAT?!!" "You are very beautiful"... "Oh, thank you". All the way home, I just could not stop thinking about it. With the sun in my eyes while sitting in my low car, my face probably looked like this...
WHAAAAATTT??!!!
Beauty is all in our minds I guess haha





You're always gorgeous! Cute blogposts!
ReplyDelete