Do you want to build a bathroom?

So after our trip to Utah, I came home to a destroyed bathroom. Travis has been working so hard on making sure everything is just perfect. I must admit, it can be stressful at times. Especially the not being able to use our only toilet but it's all about the end goal. We decided to make the best of it and since I have had the Frozen song stuck in my head for weeks (I'm not happy about that) here is the current Skelton version.

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock


Papa, do you want to build a bathroom?


Come on lets go out and try


We don't have a toilet anymore


and not even a door


it really has gone away


It use to be so ugly


and now it's gone


And it's getting so hard to wait



Do you want to build a bathroom?


we can't wait for our new bathroom.




If you got this far and did not sing the song, shame on you. Please go back and sing again lol

Anyway, I am so proud of Travis and all that he gets done around the house. I had no idea I had married such a skillful man. When he says he is fixing something he really means it. I grew up having to patch and Jerry rig all kind of things in our house and it feels wonderful to know that I will never have to do that again. Thank you papa, you have much more useful powers than silly ol' Elsa.

Comments

Popular Posts