Land that We love
Happy Independence day!!! And how fitting it was to celebrate the day at the Navy Base. I didn't know they did so much every year. We sure have been missing out. I thought it was just fireworks, it turns out they do much more. They had a live band, bouncy houses, food and lots of it, paddle boats, you name it.
Had I known I would have brought Shadd's swimming stuff. He loves being in the water. I had to keep a strict eye on him or he would have ended in the lake shoes and all. It's sad I didn't get very good pictures of Shadd dancing to the live band. He was once again in the middle of all the crowd shaking what his mamma gave him with pride.
The Owuouri's accompanied us. Olivia is always so cute. She too loved listening to the music. If she could walk or at least stand, I'm sure she would have been dancing with Shadd.
After it got dark, everyone settled their blankets by the lake and waited for the fireworks. It was gorgeous. I was trying a different approach to my picture taking methods since I got tired of my usual back of the head shots. I think I like this better.
Our little family
Ha, just kidding... Back of the head shots. Happy 4th of July!!!






Comments
Post a Comment