Christmas in construction
Shadd was so amazed by the Christmas tree. Every night, he would come sit by it before bed. At times, I had to turn it off for him to go to sleep.
We opened the gifts Aeme brought with her. We have struggled with starting our food storage and her gift was great motivation for us to continue.
We had lots of fun. Gifts were opened and a party was had.
One the actual Christmas Day, I wondered what was going through little Shadd's mind. Once again, he got to open more gifts under the tree.
For some reason I cannot find the picture we took of me holding my Christmas gift. Our old laptop died not too long ago and we were in serious need of a new one. Necessary purchases are great Christmas gifts.
I got technology and the boys got tools. It was a perfect day!





Comments
Post a Comment