Jill Anniversary!!

Warning: Extremely mushy post

My wonderful husband arranged the most amazing night I could have ever imagined.


All I knew was, I was to get all dolled up and find a babysitter. The babysitter part was a big challenge for me. Shadd has only been babysat once. I had jury duty and had to do it. I have a hard time leaving him with anyone and still do. My great friend and adopted sister Juliana offered her help. For the first time, I was comfortable leaving him. I did text throughout the night but nothing out of the ordinary. 


This is probably the only belly picture I have of this pregnancy so far. I have not been as thorough with my picture taking as I was with Shadd. 


Anyway, we drove all the way to Thakerville, Oklahoma to the WintStar Casino. At that point, I knew I was going to a concert but still had no idea what is was going to be. When we walked in, the usher at the entrance asked "Jill Scott?" I started to jump up and down like a little school girl. I couldn't believe it. I would have never guessed it in a million years. The usher noticed what she did and apologized for giving it away. I didn't care, I was going to a Jill Scott concert!!!!!


We had pretty good seats too!


My phone takes the crappiest pictures in history, I wish I could have taken better pictures. Anyway, miss Scott sure knows how to put on a show. I was singing along with every song. 


The night was magical and I will always remember how once again my wonderful hubby blew my mind away. It is the way you love me, baby!!! 


"We have to make sure to pick someone who is not only good to you but good for you" Yes miss Scott, my man is great to me and perfect for me. I love my eternal companion, here is to 3 years. 


Comments

Popular Posts