Resolutions
What is New Years without resolutions right? My resolution is as always, to conquer my procrastination habit. I think I have had the same resolution for over 5 years now. I keep trying different methods hoping one day I will find the cure. Travis, on the other hand, is determined to finish the mud room and the bathroom before the new baby arrives but it's getting pretty tight.
We added a closet to the mud room and the framing portion of it is almost done.
The drywall part is done too, he just needs to tape and finish it all.
Since we have so many new walls being added to our home, I decided to leave a note. Travis wanted it addressed to whoever will find it in the future while I wanted to create a time capsule. How amazing would it be to be able to read it 30 years from now. In order to please us both, I merged into a combo letter. Whoever finds it first will do.
Shadd's resolution is to be a 'genius nerd'! He likes to push on the mike and have baby conversations with google. This time he wanted to know how to act like a genius, at least according to Google.
As a family, we decided to work on a few things that we have been lacking. To remind us of our goals, we created a family coat of arms. Can't wait for the final product and I really look forward to hanging it on our wall.
Shadd decided we needed all kinds of colors on our coat of arms. It's ok to make a mess when it's for a worthy cause. Here is to resolutions!

Comments
Post a Comment