Spicing it up with Manmie
Mom finally has shared her epice (Adobo) recipe with me. I am over the moon excited about finally being able to make my own. I hate that I have had to buy the Goya kind or just not use them at all. Cooking without epice is like writing without paper. I can officially call myself trained in Haitian Cooking.
Ingredients
1 Red bell pepper * I've decided to start using just 2 Red bell peppers, just to make it pretty.
1 Green bell pepper
2 Packs of Italian Parsley
Half a jar full of garlic cloves (spaghetti sauce container) I should figure how much that is in cups.
1 Pack of dry thyme (Remove the stem)
1 Pack of Rosemary (Remove the stem)
2 Packs of small green onion (whole thing)
4 long stalks of celery (This is not traditional, my mom and I just like it that way)
4 habanero peppers
3 Tbsp EVOO
1Tbs salt
1 small ginger root peeled
Blend away!

Comments
Post a Comment