Grandma is an artist!

Baby time is coming up and I am ready. As ready as I will ever be with all the construction chaos going around here. I can't set up a complete nursery so I had a little bassinet by my bed just reminding me of the little person to be in it. 


I was worried about what to do when the day came to give birth. I didn't know what to do with Shadd, especially since I have all sort of issues with leaving my kids with other people. Lucky for me, grandma made the trip to Texas to help us. All I had to worry about was giving birth. 


We had fun while we waited. Shadd loves his grandma. 


Not the best quality pictures since we used our phones, but here we are checking out the planes Travis is always working on. 


Pilot in the making


Walking around the plane




This time I discovered how talented Aeme really is. I can't stop talking about it. We went to Home Depot and I showed her the cabinet colors I liked and mentioned how I wished my cabinets could be that nice. She immediately went to work. They didn't have that exact color on stock so she managed to mix different colors together and used a paint thinner to create the perfect color. I was amazed!!



Here is my yucky dirty, plain pine color cabinets 


And here is the magic!! I love them and the picture does not do it justice. I'll try to find a picture of the finish work, it is fabulous!! I wish I could do things like that. Taj was welcomed into a very nice kitchen. 

Comments

Popular Posts