Taj baby blessing
We finally were able to have Taj's baby blessing at church. It was a last minute plan, because we had Grandpa with us and could not miss the chance of having at least one member of our extended family with us. Travis gave a beautiful blessing and Shadd behaved very well during the prayer. I am so blessed to have another healthy little boy join our family. My conviction was strengthened just as Samson's mother, to pray that Taj's life may be dedicated to the service of our Lord.
The Owuoris came to church that day and they were able to see what it was like inside an LDS church building during Sunday service.
I was especially grateful to have Juliana there. She is my sister from a Brazilian mother. We had fun during our little photo shoot at the end.
Exploring buddies
Can I just say how much I absolutely love my family?! They are seriously the best I could have ever imagined.
Sisters
Our little family of four








Aww! <3
ReplyDelete