Stucco


After so many months of working on the interior of the house, the time has finally arrived to work on the exterior. There is so much that needed done. Travis found and hired a group of Mexican workers to work on the stucco.  They were surprised when I showed up and talked to them in Spanish. There is always a sense of camaraderie with language, it brings people together.


Here is the before picture of the house. You can't really tell how awful the stucco is, but just trust me... it's bad. 


Working on the front part of the house



Travis inspecting the stucco. I had to do that too at times. 



The foam they used made it look like it was snowing, the whole outside was covered in them. I kept picturing it getting trapped in Taj's nose so I was obsessed with making sure it didn't get inside. 


You can even see them on the dark brown wall, They would not come off for the longest time. I think I was the only one annoyed by them. 


I'm getting all excited just by looking at these pictures. Here we go!


This was was definitely the worst wall of the house





For the first time, Travis was also a spectator on the work being done. I think they looked so cute sitting there, I just had to take a picture. 



Comments

Popular Posts