Gregory

 It's looking like our summer will never end, we don't mind either. I have all sort of pictures so I decided to just make a picture post. Here goes!


No hands


Stop taking pictures, moooom!!! 


On our way to the beach, we found a turtle trying to cross the road. It would have died, there is no doubt about that. Anyway, we picked it up and brought him home. We originally were just going to drop it on the other side of the road but once I read the rules on keeping a box turtle, we thought it would be good to have Shadd try to bond with an animal. 


He loved him, and called him Gregory. Not sure what Shadd was trying to say but it sounded like Gregory. We thought it was a perfect name for a turtle. 


He played with him the whole rest of the day. 





The next morning, Gregory had disappeared. It was nice having you, peace out Gregory



Taj can take some of the grumpiest pictures I have ever seen.


Travis + Baby + Skateboard = Tradition



Kisses


I've discovered my favorite park to take the kids. Green Cover Springs. It is nice and clean, the kids love it. 


Grump face Taj 




Thrill ride, grump face Taj


Epi dats it! 

Comments

Popular Posts