Home sweet Home


My journal keeping in blog form has gone to a steady decline. I have not been on top of recording the happenings in the Skelton household for much too long. I was again reminded of the importance of being 'record keeping' people and just as Adam, I've decided to turn a new leaf and declare that "from this day forth", I will be better at keeping memories alive. With that said, here we go. 


My master picky eater turned two. He loves to laugh and is very in tune with his and others' emotions. He is very good at sharing and loves his little brother. We have discovered a very effective method to get him to try new food. All we do is have him make it himself.  Above is Shadd making his morning scrambled eggs. 


Playing with Papa. Pat gave us these fun tracks as a departing gift. They had a blast with them. 




Every morning. I get this view. The loving cuddle moments between siblings. Also, since I'm making a record. I have fallen into the co sleeping habit that I tried so hard to avoid. Taj loves to nurse and does it all night. Evidence of such extreme hydration is that wet spot on MY bed. 


Playtime! 


We found a drum set at a yard sale. I use to think it would be a nuisance but I actually enjoy hearing them play. I mean they don't really play, they just make noise. Either way, I still take pleasure on the noise they make. 


The rest of the pictures are just of Taj. Why? Because I have too many of them... he is cute too. 




Taj is so much fun, he is the happiest baby I have ever seen. It does not take much to get him to smile.

Comments

Popular Posts