summer in Florida
We have had some very interesting things happen to us since our move to Florida. I got locked out of the house my second day here and had to sleep in a hotel for a night. In the hotel, Shadd got devoured by mosquitoes. They had to switch us rooms. Stupid Holiday Inn. Travis broke his toe at the beach and had to visit the emergency room. It has been fun!
He is so adorable, it makes it all better.
Shadd has picked up a habit of being extra extra emotional all the time. He cries all the time, I don't know what to do at times. I hope its a phase because of Taj being around.
The bright side of Travis' broken toes is having him stay home longer. Not being able to fly has been great for Shadd. He loves his papa. I'm hoping by keeping him engaged, I'll be able to help him deal.
This year, thanks to the jaxmomsblog, I was prepared for Chick-fil-a cow's appreciation day
and mom appreciation day. That sign stayed on the fridge for ages.
My little cow. I even made him a tail.
Good times!

Comments
Post a Comment