An Owuouri Christmas
The Owuoris came to visit us from Texas and spent Christmas with us. Shadd was so happy to see his friend. He was all smiles. Miss Olivia has grown into such a smart young lady.
Auntie Juliana bonding with Taj, so adorable.
I will admit, I had scheduled so much to do for their visit. We were super busy the whole entire week. We first went to Green Cove Springs and had lunch at the park.
Everybody loves pizza, right.
We then walked the pier and took some fun pictures.
The boys being boys started messing with the boat dock and trying to make it move around. I had to look away, all I could see was Shadd falling in. I left my adventurous spirit in 1996.
Finally the kids played in the park for hours. They had such a great time, we were hoping for very long and deep sleep that night.
David took this picture, it captures Taj's drooling skills. If you look well enough you can see the string coming from his chin all the way down to the carpet.
Our trip to Utah had my Christmas decor on halt for quite some time. I was setting up my tree just a few days before Christmas night. Anyway, these two are so cute!
I love this lady so much.
We got to see a Christmas tree display and there were all sorts of tree.
On Christmas eve, we kept our Skelton tradition of going to Sea World. Since the Owuoris are also military they were able to get there free once a year pass as well.
These pictures don't really need a lot of description, AMAZING!!
Christmas morning was simply the best. I think the best thing about Christmas is not so much the present we get as parents but watching our kids opening their own. Such a satisfaction in seeing them be so happy and enjoying life.
After all the gifts, the kids went to our neighborhood park with Travis and David. Juliana and I stayed home to cook the best Christmas dinner in a long time.
Food was extra delicious. Brazilian and Haitian food go well together.
I almost forgot, we also went to St. Augustine and got to hang out at the beach for a little bit. It was a little too cold so we mostly stayed in the splash park area.
Merry Christmas!!!














Comments
Post a Comment